Effective date: February 20, 2021
We are 22cans Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales (registration number 07955622). Our registered office address is at 1 St Andrew’s Hill, London, EC4V 5BY, United Kingdom.
- Service means the www.22cans.com website and any of our games, including The Trail, Godus, Godus Wars.
- Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Details of your digital platform account regarding our games (such as your Google / Apple / Amazon or Facebook accounts)
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device and advertising identifiers, your save data and time stamped progress in the games and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
How We Collect Information
We may collect and process information about you through the following means: (1) information that you give us via any of our Services, including any of our games; (2) information given when you contact us or report a problem with any of the Services; and (3) we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
We may collect this information via our Services or third party services connected with them.
Uses Made of Your Information
22cans Ltd uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To provide social features within our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you
- For marketing purposes
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
22cans Ltd may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
22cans Ltd will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom and US and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
DISCLOSURE FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT
Under certain circumstances, 22cans Ltd may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
22cans Ltd may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of 22cans Ltd
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. 22cans Ltd aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where 22cans Ltd relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics for Firebase is provided by Google. For more information on the protection of personal data offered by Google please visit the following page: https://cloud.google.com/security/privacy
We may use third-party Service Providers to provide servers used to run the Service these are data processors who handle data on our behalf.
- Amazon AWS service is provided by Amazon.com. For more information on the protection of personal data offered by AWS please visit the following page: https://aws.amazon.com/compliance/iso-27018-faqs/
- Google Cloud Platform is provided by Google. For more information on the protection of personal data offered by Google please visit the following page: https://cloud.google.com/security/privacy/
We may use third-party services to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service. For your convenience we offer an in app setting within options to give consent to these providers to collect identifiers and data to serve targeted adverts.
You may also use your phone’s settings to disable tracking.
For iOS mobile devices, go to “Settings” from the device’s home screen; scroll down to “Privacy”; select “Apple Advertising”; and turn off “Personalised Ads”
For Android mobile devices, go to “Google Settings” on the device; select “Ads”; and check the box labeled “Opt Out of Interest-Based Ads.”
Each provider here acts as an independent data controller and as such you should contact them directly regarding any data they hold.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
You must be over a certain age to use our games and services. This age limit depends on where you live. For the age limit that applies to your country, please view the list below. We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised child under the age of 13. We recommend that parents familiarise themselves with parental controls available on the devices they provide to their child and accompany their child if aged under 13 years of age when online.
Please do not use our games or services if you are under the relevant age for your country, listed below.
Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Latvia, Malta, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom, Rest of the world (excluding South Korea)
Austria, Republic of Cyprus, Italy, Lithuania, Spain
Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland
Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
We may share your non-personal information with third party partners who work with us to provide the Services to you (for example, a third party developer or publisher who we’ve worked with to create one of our games) in order to support, improve or amend any Services. We may also share your non-personal information with data analysis services.
We do not disclose personal information about identifiable individuals to advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate and/or anonymised information about our users to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Please remember that any communications you have via our Services, including for example our games, may reveal your screen name, other details about you and the content of any communications by you to other users. We are not responsible for the activities of other users or other third parties whom you choose to provide your information to or otherwise interact with (whether via our Services or otherwise).
Other Ways in Which We May Share Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our internal group of companies. We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we sell or buy appropriate business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective or actual seller or buyer of such business or assets. If we or substantially all of our assets are merged with or acquired by a third party, personal information held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets. We may share or disclose your personal information with third parties if we are under a legal duty to do so, or in order to enforce or apply any terms and conditions applying to any of the Services; or to protect our rights, property, or the safety of our customers or others.
Disclosure for California Residents
California residents have the right to opt out of the sale of personal information, which may include the transfer of data to third parties for personalised ads.
We do not “sell” your personal data with third parties, however, cookie information and advertising identifiers may be shared with our third-party advertising platforms to deliver personalised advertisements, attribute installs and optimise campaigns.
You may opt out of said sharing by following the steps described under Advertising Providers
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted here: email@example.com