Experienced Quality Assurance Tester
22cans is an independent games development studio based in Guildford, Surrey who are looking for an Experienced QA Tester to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for someone with QA experience looking to take on more responsibility and become an integral part of a dynamic development team!
- You will be responsible for finding and recording programming bugs within the game.
- Work closely with production, programmers, artists and designers to ensure delivery of high quality features.
- Report on the games playability and recommend improvements.
- Assist in defining the QA process from the beginning of a feature to signing off a build for release.
- Ensure bug reporting is consistent and of a high standard.
- Create bug tracking reports for senior management.
- No formal qualifications are required although a high standard of education and common sense is essential.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a games QA testing role.
- Basic knowledge of programming would be an advantage.
- Jira experience would be useful although not essential as training will be given.
- A passion for playing computer games and an ability to play at high levels.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Good office computer skills.
- An understanding of quality assurance processes.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Patience and persistence, for repetitive work.
- A methodical and disciplined approach.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A good knowledge of the games market.
If you would like to apply for the role listed above, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org