We’re looking for a talented, reliable and experienced Game Artist (generalist) to work with us in Guildford. As part of a small, multi-disciplinary team with a great track record you’d be working on original multi-platform titles alongside industry veterans, experienced devs and great new talent.
It is a Senior position but we’d also welcome applications from talented people looking to move into that role.
Salary is competitive, dependant on ability/experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with other Artists, Design, Code and Production to help form and realise the studio’s vision for the title
- Creating high 3d/2d quality content within a sensible and predictable timeframe
- Manage the creation of content by other artists and maintain the content archive
- Applying our existing standards and helping to improve them where possible
- Inspiring the rest of the team and mentoring more junior artists
Skills and Knowledge:
- Great General Artistry, Maya and Photoshop competence
- An inquiring mind and interest in creative development solutions
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively within a team environment; friendly, collaborative, pragmatic, patient
- The more Unity knowledge you have the better
If you would like to apply for the role listed above, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com