We’re looking for a Senior Game Artist to work at our studio in Guildford. You’d be working as part of a small multi-disciplinary team with a great track record made up of Industry Veterans, Experienced Devs and great New Talent. You’d be working on original multi-platform titles. It’s a key position of so we’re ideally looking for someone with proven ability.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with Art Direction, Design and Code to help form and realise the studio’s vision for the title.
- Creating beautiful visual content in 3d and 2d to a high standard and within a predictable timeframe.
- Creative and Technical problem solving; helping to set and maintain standards.
- Inspiring the rest of the team and mentoring more junior artists.
- Organising and Maintaining art content.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Great ability to create visual content in 3d and 2d to a high standard.
- Great General Artistry, Maya and Photoshop competence.
- An inquiring mind and interest in creative development solutions.
- Good knowledge of other content creation tools and workflows.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively within a team environment; friendly, collaborative, pragmatic, patient.
- The more practical Unity knowledge you have the better.
If you would like to apply for the role listed above, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com