We are looking for a talented Animator who can bring our worlds to life and whose work makes us smile!
Responsible for the full animation pipeline: Defining and creating content, maintaining visual/performance style and getting final animation into the game.
This is a role that might suit someone talented in the craft of animation but with a desire to step up to a more integral/key and influential position.
The initial focus would be on implementing beautiful animation to finish our current Title. Other responsibilities would be introduced over time.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Preparing and rigging assets for animation.
- In-Game Character and Prop animation.
- 3D and 2D asset (is GUI) animation in Unity.
- Cut scene Character and prop animation.
- Taking Direction from the Art Director& Creative Director as well as style cues from existing animation work.
- Working closely with Production, Code and Design to help realise the vision to an appropriately high level of quality and in a timely manner.
- Providing Animation support for all the studio’s titles where required.
- Liaising with external animators where required.
- Maintaining the animation archive and WIKI.
- Should LOVE animating.
- A self-starter, motivated and who has deserved confidence in their ability. As an animator you’d be working in-house and solo (though seated within the Art team) but we have lots of cross discipline support and involvement on all our features so the ability to effectively communicate with colleagues in all disciplines is essential.
- MUST be able to demonstrate their talent with a recent showreel.
- We’d expect some years of relevant experience animating for Mobile and/or AAA titles. Getting at least one significant title to launch.
- Cartoon/Stylised performances.
- Maya keyframe animation.
- Unity experience desirable.
If this sounds like you send through your CV/Portfolio to email@example.com we would love to hear from you!